Our Lawyers have extensive experience in representing clients on Drug matters such as:
- Possession for personal use,
- Trafficking and manufacture of drugs, including from the low level transactions to importation and trafficking large commercial quantities
A large number of plants and drugs are prohibited by law in Victoria. They include artificially manufactured drugs, such as ecstasy, ice and amphetamines, and natural substances such as heroin, cocaine, and cannabis.
If you are charged with a drug related matter its seriousness will depend on the quantity of drugs or plants seized and the period of time which the offences span.
If charged with a drug related matter some issues that can be explored are:
- Was the substance a Prohibited Drug?
- Did the person charged have physical control over the substance?
- Did the person have knowledge of the substance in their possession?
- Did any alleged transaction constitute trafficking in that substance?